COLLABORATION, COMMUNICATION, CHANGE
When you need to work with all kinds of stakeholders both within and external to your organisation, your collaboration skills need to be top notch.
Busting Silos will give you the confidence to work across organisational silos and boundaries with confidence.
Designed by experts in communication and organisational change, Busting Silos is a self-paced collaboration course unlike any other.
- 9 weekly e-lessons delivered to your in-box
- Weekly ‘experiments’ to explore and test your new knowledge in real-world situations
- A mix of written, video and visual content to maximise learning
- Refer back relevant topics to whenever you want
- Self-paced for you to explore when best suits you
- Certificate of completion
Busting Silos is a collaboration training program designed for anyone who needs to create better outcomes by getting individuals and teams to collaborate with each other.
It aims to give participants the skills to break down barriers and build better working relationships—both with other teams within your organisation and with external stakeholders.
Busting Silos is about:
- becoming more strategic, resilient and effective in collaboration and communicating with others
- reducing rework and delays caused by poor relationships and misunderstandings
- reducing conflict
- working together with business partners to create collaborative outcomes
- increasing satisfaction at work, particularly in roles with significant cross-functional dependencies
- improving change resilience and psychological safety
- bridging organisational divides
- improving your team’s reputation in the organisation
Busting Silos has been designed to develop leaders at any level.
“It is packed with great articles, templates and references to well-known disciplines.”
“This course is a fantastic refresher about the basics of collaboration and best practice when engaging with our stakeholders throughout any project.”
“Gave me new models and frameworks.”
A decision tree model to help choose the best model for collaboration
A relationship model to analyse your stakeholders
A global best-practice model for engaging with external stakeholders
The critical role of trust in the workplace
Building trust – how to go about it and what to do when you’ve lost it
The connection between trust and collaboration
How to assess and analyse stakeholders
Our best practice model to examine collaborative potential
Taking a deeper look at stakeholders
Working Out Loud
Collaborative methods and tools
Collaborating in the virtual world (in a pandemic!)
A proven model for setting communication objectives
Building a message platform
Writing a communication plan – our best practice template
How to craft communication with influence
Gaining ‘cut through’ with busy stakeholders
Structuring conversations of influence
Approaching difficult conversations and awkward situations
The Silo Buster’s approach to conflict
Change resistance vs change readiness – what it means for collaboration
A model to consider the impact of change on your collaboration
Self-care for Silo Busters
Being a Rebel at Work
The Silo Buster Canvas
Melissa Dark MA (Communication) has more than 25 years’ experience in organisational communication. She provides advice and strategy to ensure the right people get the right messages at the right time to enable them to work effectively and engagingly.
Dr Jen Frahm’s PhD research looked at the role of dialogue in creating change in government agencies. Today, she supports leaders worldwide in creating collaborative cultures and creating more agile workplaces.
Like to know more? Let us help you find out how Busting Silos can break down barriers in your organisation. This self-paced, virtual training program can help you and your leaders improve their collaboration skills right from week one. Contact us today:
Melissa Dark: +61 456 062 224 or email@example.com
Jen Frahm: +61 422 417 155 or firstname.lastname@example.org